Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce Hosts
The 12th Annual Business Diversity Procurement Conference:
Springboard to Success with New Markets
OPEN TO EVERYONE
Reverse Trade Show BUYER EXPO
Procurement Conference, &
One on One Match Making
Wednesday May 4, 2016 (From 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm) Optional Reception
Thursday May 5, 2016 (FRom 9:00 am to 4:00 pm) Conference
Crowne Plaza Hotel
555 East Canal Street, Richmond, VA 23219
THE U.S MID ATLANTIC’S BEST BUSINESS TO BUSINESS CONFERENCE
A PAN ASIAN PROCUREMENT CONFERENCE OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED BY THE VIRGINIA'S GOVERNOR OFFICE
VIRGINIA ATTORNEY GENERAL MARK HERRING
Welcome to the 12th Annual ProcureCon 2016 Conference website by the Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce. Visit us at: www.aabac.org
VACC is proud to host ProcureCon 2016 – Springboard to Success with New Markets- a forum that helps facilitate and strengthen relationships between buyers’ current direct suppliers and Diverse Businesses (SWAM, MBEs, WBEs).
This event is an important affirmation of VACC buyers ‘ commitment to diversity and inclusion and strives to achieving their diverse business development goals.
VACC is the public voice of more than 48,000 Asian American and other small, minority businesses from all around the Southern U.S. States.
We are THE global leader in advancing economic opportunities for Asian American and other small, minority enterprises by connecting them to our government agency and corporate members.
So whether you’re looking to expand your business, to develop new business connections, or to find new partners, connections, and opportunities for yourself, we hope you join us at ProcureCon 2016 and the Business Reception is where you can rub shoulders with decision makers in an informal and professional environment!
Benefits to Attendees
Over 30 buyers showcasing the latest projects and one on one matchmaking sessions - plus:
- Commercial Buyers with active projects seeking new competitive vendors
- Government Buyers with active projects outreaching to SWaM and other diversified suppliers
- Educational seminars geared towards teaming and joint ventures trends
- Forum on best practices on growth strategies
- Strategic matchmaking sessions
- Powerful legislative and economic analysis to help forecast business planning
- Dynamic luncheon banquet keynote speakers
- Numerous networking opportunities with leading leaders in the purchasing community
Who have already registered
- Professionals who have any involvement in the acquisition process
- Project management
- Purchasing/ Finance/Legal Disciplines
- Vendor management
- Contract management
- Supply chain management
- Supplier Diversity professionals from commercial and public sectors
- Strategic sourcing
- All industries are represented, including manufacturing, non-manufacturing, education, government, not-for-profit, and services
- CEOs of small to medium size companies come from geographically diverse locations from: Northern Virginia, Central Virginia, & the Hampton Roads.
- Director-level professionals and have a wide variety of experience, from novice to expert from mainstream businesses- various industries
Business Relationship Building
ProcureCon 2015 brings vendors and private and government decision makers together for an annual innovative, educational, professional, and procurement based event. Check out our Conference Program loaded with powerful buyers
Procurement Education and Updated Resources
At ProcureCon, leading government and corporate decision makers directly provide powerful procurement resources and venue where entrepreneurs can meet with prospective partners from the most sought-after private and public sectors.
Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Business Excellence Awards 2015 program at ProcureCon Asia Awards Lunch Banquet recognizes the nation’s best Asian American companies with world class benchmark that every business looks up to. Learn more about our exciting Business Awards Program.
Interested in Exhibiting? Visit Exhibitor Registration Page
Or contact our Event Manager
Virginia State Asian Chamber of Commerce
Direct: 1-804-344-1540* Mobile: 1-804 502-8081
email@example.com * www.aabac.org